Outline of the Episode:
- [01:09] The episode kicks off with Brendan asking Lloyd what small changes practices can make to upscale their hospital.
- [03:50] Lloyd discusses selecting color choices for your practice.
- [8:05] Brendan and Lloyd discuss using white/light colors in practices and hospitals.
- [09:31] Lloyd discusses upgrading cabinets to make them durable.
- [12:16] Brendan and Lloyd discuss styles and trends of veterinary practices at the moment.
- [14:26] Ad break, join ‘Leaders’.
- [15:51] Do clients want lighting to make a statement or be practical? Brendan and Lloyd discuss the impact of lighting on practices.
- [21:15] Lloyd discusses a recent hospital he helped design with a glass exam room.
- [23:17] Brendan and Lloyd talk about open duct ceilings, if they’re a trend and if they’re suitable for practices.
- [26:06] Designing the exterior of your practice, what you need to know.
- [29:35] The episode wraps up to an end.
To access the extended version of this episode, join our ‘Leaders’ community.